Girl Rising is Partnered with 7 Different Organizations:
- A New Day Cambodia-a nonprofit organization providing shelter, food and education to Cambodia’s garbage dump scavenger children.
- CARE-works to help educate girls in some of the poorest, most desperate parts of the rural areas in the mountains of Peru.
- Girl Up\United Nations Foundation– a campaign inspiring American girls to take action for girls in countries such as Ethiopia, Guatemala and Liberia who face a lack of access to education and are susceptible to child marriage, high maternal death rates and HIV infection.
- Partners in Health-workes in places such as Haiti, Rwanda, Malawi and Lesotho. They try to help all children, especially girls, receive the health care and social support needed to go to school.
- Plan International USA-tries to give girls around the world access to food, water, education, financial security and protection from sexual violence and exploitation.
- Room to Read-focuses on helping young girls develop literacy skills and a habit of reading in developing countries such as Nepal and Cambodia.
- World Vision-helps to educate women in Kenya, building dorms, libraries and classrooms and providing young girls with safe and comfortable places to learn